Monday, October 4, 2010

# 12 The Antique Shingle Making Machine by Walt Barrett

     I Shot this little piece yesterday while visiting Water's Farm in Sutton, Massachusetts.   I didn't want to drag out my video camera so I used my Fuji 620 S digital reflex still camera and selected the video option.
The quality is nowhere near that of my 3 chip Panasonic video camera, but it gets the job done.
 1.This morning I loaded the video from the camera into my "video file" In my computer, 
 2. And then into my Pinnacle video editor.  I then trimmed the ends a bit, and linked it all together on the video editor.  It was just under two minutes and ran cleanly.  
3.The next thing was to use the voice over part of Pinnacle and record a voice track.   
   The next thing was to save all my work by making a mpeg4 video.
   You can use the same editor as me by downloading the Pinnacle 14 trial program.
  Please make comments or ask questions on the blog page.
Thanks,
Walt
   


No comments:

Post a Comment