Monday, October 4, 2010

#11 A Fall Film for you and Checking the blog page comments by Walt Barrett

First of all, I found one comment that had been grabbed by Google's auto spam filter and I am not happy about that so I will be checking every morning to see that it does not happen again.  Secondly, there are some questions and answers in the comments found under each blog.  They are responses to questions that I have received.  They may be of some help to you.

Waters Farm

   Yesterday I shot a little film at the Historic Waters Farm open house in Sutton Massachusetts.  Ms. Waters was a 19th century writer and we visit her place often. Waters Farm link
It is a very simple edit, and I did it on Pinnacle Ultimate 14.  I added in the music from the Score Fitter section of the program.  I use it a lot, and like it very much.  I try to make the music fit the theme of the video.  It is very easy to go back in and drop in a voice over track.  There is a 30 day trial download of this software.  BTW, I do not sell for Pinnacle.  I just like their software and have used it for many years.
Enjoy the Antique, and Historic Waters Farm.
Walt



No comments:

Post a Comment