Friday, September 24, 2010

#4 Pinnacle Video Spin by Walt Barrett

I downloaded Video Spin so that if anyone had questions it would be simple for me to help them.  I think you will like it.  It is a slimmed down version of their best editing program, and truthfully, designed to eventually hook you to upgrade, but I think it's a great deal, and eventually you will want to upgrade anyway if you turn out to be an editor.  
    This is going to be a short overview because I have to leave shortly for the rest of the day on business, but we are going to revisit this often I'm sure.
   Lets assume for know that you have downloaded, opened up the program, read the short tutorial and are ready to make your first movie which should be a slide show to get you familiar with the controls etc.
   Make sure you click on box 1 Edit near the upper left hand corner of the program screen.  Then go to file, click on new project, and open up a picture file folder and open it to the editor.  Once you master that, you can drag and drop the photos down to editing track in the order that you want them.  Just play with that for tonight and see if you can follow me so far, and tell me if you can't by commenting, and I will help you.  After that, play with all the buttons in the editor and learn what they are there for.  If you can do what I have just told you, you have made excellent progress in the right direction.  If not, keep punching away at it.  You can't hurt anything. See how far you can go.  Don't forget that there is a help button on the top left of the program.  Please get used to using it.  That's enough for now.  Please comment as to what you think so far.  I need the feed back to judge my method and progress.
Got to run for now.
Thanks,
Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment