Monday, September 27, 2010

#6 Video Spin Free Editing Software From Pinnacle Video by Walt Barrett

    I have chosen the free down load program "Video Spin" for now to get you all started learning slide, voice track, and video editing.  I chose it because  I use the full blown pro edition to make all my movies with, and it makes it much easier for me to assist you to learn.  With the program you can add or remove video scenes or slides and you can record sound tracks or movies, drop them into the editor and drag them wherever you need them.  
At this point I need you to get the free program and play with it.  You need to push all the buttons,  and read what each button is for.  Drop in some video, or slides and drop in any music, or voice file that you may have.  If you don't have any I will send them to you free.  Just email me.  There are also a lot of free Midi music downloads on line.  They are good to practice with. Just don't violate any copyright laws with them.
   Now, I need you to do this so that I can write a piece or pieces  for the blog that will speed up your progress by explaining what to do to solve your problems.  Believe me,  I found editing programs difficult when I first started, but I just had to learn how to edit, or give up the film business.  I don't care if you only want to be an actor.  It is very important to be familiar with every aspect of the business. So if you are to learn I need you to do what I have asked, and then I need your feed back in order to move forward and leave no one behind.  The way you edit a film can make it or break it!
Send to me for slides, sound files or video files if you need them.
Please do this for me as soon as possible.  It will make things go a lot smoother for all of us.  I need your feed back to help you all.
Thanks,
Walt

No comments:

Post a Comment