Friday, September 24, 2010

# 3 Free Editing Program From Pinnacle/Avid from Walt Barrett

   I have been using the advanced editing software from Pinnacle/Avid for many years.  The version I use is kind of advanced for a beginner, but they are also offing a free, and more simple editing program that you can down load at http://www.videospin.com/Redesign/ .  If you ever decide to upgrade to the more professional version, be patient, they offer great sale prices frequently. Remember, Video Spin is free with a $15.00  upgrade for MPEG format features if you ever want them.  I suggest you just try it first.  Who knows, you may not like it.    I have been having very good luck with MPEG 4 on You Tube and Facebook.  I like the quality, but if you are a raw beginner, don't sweat it for now.   I can help you the most with Pinnacle editing because  I am constantly making videos, like several a week, and I have the most experience with it.  So, I think you should try this free program  unless you have your own editor already that you prefer.
   We have to move on with this course now.  If you need some free video files just write to me and I will send you some free files to work with.  That way you don't need a camera for now.   You will now need an editor though, to continue. 
If you have any questions now is the time to start using the comment box.
  Write to wbarrett1@aol.com for free video files.
   Please also register by going to the follow button on the blog because if no one registers than I am not going to waste my valuable time doing this.  So down load the editor, and send for some free video files if you need them, and lets get started making movies.  
Set up the Pinnacle Spin free editor, read all the instructions, and don't be afraid to explore by pushing all the buttons, and getting familiar with why they are there.  If your eyes glaze over like mine did when I was a beginner, take a break and go back at the editor later, but remember, editing is one of the main keys to proper film making.   I almost lost my mind in the beginning, but I stuck with it! It was very difficult for me, but I kept punching, and now it's easy.  You have to pay your dues, so to speak, lol!
I need your comments and questions please.
Thanks,
Walt
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment